The historic renovation of the summer estate of Marion duPont Scott, built in 1936 as a gift from her brother, William duPont Jr. Original wood flooring was repaired and refinished in two dining areas, entryway, and steps. Existing outdoor porch was restored as a dining area. The café project has been welcomed by PFPC employees and PNC Realty Services as a convenient addition to the Bellevue Corporation Park.
On-Campus Dining Facility for Bank Employees